Why You Need A Good Writer
The facts are that not everyone likes to write, or for that knows how to write. Writing good content is more than just putting words on a piece of paper. It takes good research, a command of the English language, and knowing how to construct the article or book in a way that will engage the reader. If you are a website owner then you know that fresh original content is what needs to be added to your site on a regular basis. Plus you need content to submit to article directories and for guest posting. Getting your site ranked by Google comes a lot easier when you have the right content.
Some of the content you need can be obtained by purchasing PLR, but if you use PLR be sure and change it around and make it your own. At least ninety percent of your content needs to be fresh and new. Needing all this content can cause one of two different problems. Either you don’t have the time to write that many articles or you think you can’t afford to pay for quality articles. The truth of the matter is that if you buy cheap articles you will get cheaply constructed work and in most cases rehashed quotes from other websites. A Good writer will not cost you as much as you think because if their content is really good it will help you make money. You have to decide if you want to run with the big boys and start making money or try to cut corners.
Checklist Points For A Good Writer
- How do they do their research? – Don’t feel bad about questioning a potential writer about their research techniques. Do they just use Google and other search Engines, or do they have access to periodical, medical journals, library data bases, etc. The more places they have to obtain research, the more unique your content will be.
- Do They Use Different Templates? – Does all their writing just look the same, paragraph after paragraph, or do they use bullet points, Sub headers, and different styles. There is the “how-to” format, “question and answer”, and many more templates and styles.
- Do They Have Typos and Other Errors? – Spell check doesn’t catch everything that is wrong in content. The word “there” could have been used when it should have been “their”, and spell check won’t stop it because the word is not really misspelled, only used wrong. Editing Skills are very important!
- Check Their Writing Samples - If their writing seems stiff or like you are reading the label off a can of green beans you might have the wrong writer. The writing of your content need to be informative, yet be interesting enough for the reader to keep reading to the end. In most cases online it is best to write in a friendly manner that talks to people, not down to people. The reader needs to identify with what they are reading.
- Feedback/Testimonials – Your writer should have their own website and it should furnish samples and have some feedback from previous customers. If not, ask to see some of both. If you are going to pay a good wage you need to be sure the writer can deliver what you are paying for. If your writer is just starting out but you still want to give them a try you can order one small article and see how they do. While we are talking about feedback, if a good writer delivers great content to you over and over be sure and leave a good testimonial for them. This helps them get more customers.
Once you have decided on a writer you can ask them about a bulk rate discount. Most writer will offer you a lessor price for each piece of work if you order and pay for many at the same time. If you know you are going to need more articles soon you can save money by order them together. A good writer will ease your mind and free up your time for marketing your site. Instead of writing you can be building backlinks and traffic.